July 20, 2021

Invitations to DONORS just sent, July 21, 2021

I have just finished emailing Invitations to DONORs, to become "Custom Readers". The Invitations come in the form of blogger/blogspot/Google notices. The "Custom Reader" system is the way to limit Submarine Matters International (SMI) to viewing by Donors Only. 

The Invitation then needs to be accepted by Donors in a short process which I understand also involves gmail. The July 21 timing gives Donors plenty of time before SMI becomes Donor Viewable Only on July 31, 2021, for one year.

With SMI becoming viewable by Donors Only this will permit me to place the Special Reports (one sent July 15, 2021 so far) and substantial articles onto the SMI website. Donors will then not need to hunt for old Special Report emails long after I emailed them on the 15th of every month (for a year).  

Also the Comments Section, below Special Reports/articles, will be open to Comments from Donors Only (aka "Team Members"). Donors Only also has the advantage of keeping out the many SPAM comments I receive each day AND preventing Non-Donors asking such questions as "What does AIP stand for?"

For Non-Donors.
To become a Donor
 please contact me at pete74730@yahoo.com.au . I will then send you an invoice. 

Regards

Pete

No comments: