July 17, 2021

Comparing Submarine Forces of China, US & NK.

Hi Donors

On Thursday July 15, 2021, you would have noticed I emailed the First Special Report to you. It compares the Submarine Forces of China, the US & NK, with extensive use of links to every submarine type used by those countries. I hope you enjoy it. 

If you found the WORD.doc attachment difficult to download I can resend the Report on the face of the Email to you. I will use the double presentation method for future Special Reports.

Donors, please email me direct if you find any errors, debatable numbers (there are some!) or have other follow-up questions.

If any Non-Donors are interested in receiving the Report please contact my at pete74730@yahoo.com.au . Once you subsequently become a Donor by sending me the A$50 donation you can read this Report. Not to mention 11 future Reports and have full access to major articles I write.

I will be emailing an article tomorrow, to Donors, identifying the possible AIP technology Russia has been recently advertizing. Russian descriptions of their so called "new" AIP technology (with lots of facy alternative names for AIP) is so contradictory (Hydrogen or no Hydrogen?) that I need to give it more thought.

Regards

Pete

No comments: