July 30, 2021

Submarines Matters Donor Only Viewable in under 13 Hours

Hi Donors

I've notice some Donors have not yet accepted the invitations which will allow you to continue to view Submarine Matters (for one year) after it becomes Donor Only at 1am GMT, July 31, 2021, ie. in just under 13 hours. It is possible some Invitations ended up in email-Spam bins.

I have just sent a reminder Email to those Donors who have not yet accepted the Invitation.

Between July 20 and 25, 2021 I emailed Invitations (through the Blogger/Blogspot/Google system) to you to become "Custom Readers". The Invitations come in the form of blogger/blogspot/Google notices. The "Custom Reader" system is the way to limit Submarine Matters to viewing by Donors Only. 

The Submarine Matters Invitation then needs to be accepted by you in a short process which I understand also involves gmail.  

With Submarine Matters becoming viewable by Donors Only this will permit me to place the Special Reports (next one coming August 15, 2021) and substantial articles onto the Submarine Matters website. Donors will then not need to hunt for old Special Report emails long after I emailed them on the 15th of every month (for a year).  

I've found the Donor system is much more personal as it involves direct emails. So I can respond with tailored responses much more quickly than before. Such personal contact keeps me going more than anything else.

For Non-Donors.

To become a Donor please contact me at pete74730@yahoo.com.au . I will then send you an invoice. 

Regards

Pete

No comments: