December 3, 2023

Submarine Matters Will Continue for Free

I have decided to continue Submarine Matters on the Blogger/Blogspot platform.

I don't need money unlike many submarine/naval/military writers. SubMatts, a free database going back to 2007, is also useful for you readers including democratic governments, in several ways.

The main difference, from now is: 

I will no longer reply in the Comments Section below articles.

I found I was commenting there more than (or instead of) writing articles. 

Also only the words in articles are readily retrieved (from the Search Box (top left of website)) and by broader search engines, like Google. Comment section words are largely lost to the Internet "Ether".

But please discuss/argue between yourselves in Comments. 

I have reopened reader access to the Comments Section.

Regards Pete

No comments: