February 19, 2023

SubMatts Remaining "On Air" due to new donation

The free-ware access I provide, of more than 2,100 SubMatts' articles, amount to a gift. 

Mainly more than 10 years ago, sensitive agencies failed to securely protect their IP Address-Domain identities which appeared in-clear. This was when my sitemeter clocked visits to SubMatts from:

-  Vladivostok-Russian Pacific Fleet
-  Severodvinsk-Russian Northern Fleet Submarine Base
-  a Hong Kong site fronting for 
Beijing,
-  constantly Moscow FSB up to the present
-  Rubin Design Bureau St Petersburg
-  Nuclear Weapons establishments in France Iran in the UK and most of those in the US
-  the CIA, NSA
-  Mossad-Israeli PM's Department liaison, and
-  the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Counterintelligence Service

 to name a few. 

The Australian National Library asked my permission for SubMatts to be stored at its Trove database - see here.

When I started writing on the Internet two decades ago it was a freeware medium of writers and commenters cooperating in good faith, in a shared world-wide project. Now everyone in PayWalling/Blocking, one way or another

So I ask regular readers or well-off irregular readers to please Donate to my PayPal account, upper right corner of this blog, That will keep Submarine Matters universally accessible.

I am decidedly bitter about what cancer in my prostate (hopefully nowhere else) is costing/doing to me at 62. I'm having a biopsy to gauge spread, in Sydney, very soon.

STOP PRESS

Kym, Ghalib Kabir, and 5 kind men have donated to Submarine Matters. But more Donations are needed to pay for my cancer operations and growing list of medications.

50+ recurring Donors would be ideal - with new articles at least 3 times a week.

+++++++++++++

Note my new article Good Video on AUKUS Sub Taskforce's Website published today, Feb 16, 2023. 

No comments: