All the up-to-date Trump Transition Team details are revealed HERE, including:
“Prior to Trump's return to his private residence at Trump Tower around November 10, the United States Secret Service initiated "unbelievable security measures", including:
- closing East 56th Street to all traffic
- reinforcing a cordon of sand-laden dump trucks that had been placed around the building the night
before to defend the site from being rammed with a car bomb,
- deploying New York City Police Department tactical teams around the skyscraper, and
- the FAA, meanwhile, ordered a flight restriction over midtown Manhattan.”
Security arrangements around Trump's "log cabin" frays New Yorkers. Look Trump owns the street. He's a Billionaire, its HIS Tower and he's the Next Prez. Respect!
Defense-Navy Related Transition Team Structure and Staff
The Transition Team is divided the work into two areas: "agency action" led by Ron Nicol (a former nuclear submarine officer) and "policy implementation"….The agency side, which oversees appointments, is divided into six arenas. Three relevant to Submarine Matters are:
- Defense, led by Keith Kellogg, the former commanding general of the 82nd Airborne Division, and
- RobertSmith Walker - former member of Congress from Pennsylvania and chair of the Hydrogen
and Fuel Cell Technical Advisory Committee of the U.S. Department of Energy, is advising the
transition on space policy"