October 12, 2016

October Report to Donors - WHY AUSTRALIA IS BUILDING A LARGER SHIP NAVY.

The flotilla above is led by the LHD HMAS Adelaide (sister ship to HMAS Canberra). In the foreground is replenishment oiler HMAS Success. Between Adelaide and Success is a Japanese  destroyer. (Photo courtesy http://www.ifuun.com/a201642528686/ ).
---

Hi Donors

I've been writing the Submarine Matters monthly report today:

WHY AUSTRALIA IS BUILDING A LARGER SHIP NAVY.


I've just emailed it to you with a WORD attachment. Please check your spam bin if you don't see it in your IN box.

For other readers wishing to recieve WHY AUSTRALIA IS BUILDING A LARGER SHIP NAVY please donate A$50. Please use the Donate Button on righthand sidebar. Once I have received your Donation  I will email this report to you. Over the next 11 months I will then send you 11 more monthly Reports - that is one report on the second Wednesday of each month. 

Regards

Pete

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could understand that Australia is mini-America in this area and why Australia needs multipurpose submarine. Multipupose SSN may satisfy Australia’s versatile demands.