July 24, 2022

Newsflash: Anna Kournikova better looking than Pete



Anna Kournikova photo courtesy Dreshare.
---

Watching tennis, particularly females playing it, is my only sport, other than tour de FranceAnna Kournikova is a favourite. Born in cold, unsmiling, Moscow - she's had the good fortune to live in sunny Miami for years. I admit she’s so much better looking than my old mug. The beauty of blogging allows me to shape shift between humans and cuddly animals - so I'll use that to the full. Even though Anna's an ex-professional tennis player she's still got the tan. Enjoy the photos.


Anna at Wimbledon 2002 (Photo courtesy The Guardian)
---


Anna, the supermodel (above) better looking than Claudia Schiffer.
(Anna photo courtesy LYRICSTON(dot)com).
---

Anna loving her Miami pool, courtesy TennisWorldUSA(dot)org.
---

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone hack your site Pete?

Andrew

Pete said...

Nope.

I wish young Anna did :)

Pete