November 13, 2021

I'll Be Writing Far Less on "Submarine Matters"

Sorry Chaps

Due to increasingly severe health problems I'll be writing far less on SubMatts.

My medicos advise: though I'm 60 I have a range of health problems more suitable for someone far older, like 80+. The problems being stress, upness, heart and kidneys.

I drink little, don't take drugs, don't eat bad and don't smoke.

Priorities

1.  Monthly Donor Reports, as promised and what donors have already paid for. A report will be published once a month, though not necessarily on the 15th day of the month. 

2.  Blog comments have become too stressful and too full time, to manage and reply to.
     So, no comments from now, unfortunately.

3.  My SubMatts articles, if any, will be short.

P.S. Please note, fellow Aussie, Kym Bergmann, Editor, Asia-Pacific Defence Reporter, is writing excellent sea/submarine articles, drawing many comments on subs.

Again. Sorry guys. Like Billy's song says.

Petra

No comments: