About subs, military/naval, missiles, nuclear weapons & politics. New Aussie subs have been just talk since 2009. Collins upgrades of partial help. UUVs help more. POTUS may cancel AUKUS Virginias in 2031 as the USN needs all SSNs to the 2040s. Australian Gov ignores US higher priority Columbia SSBNs (one/year being commissioned 2029-2041). Meaning no new Virginias 2030-41? Shawn C and Gessler are excellent authors. Pete.
October 24, 2021
Nth Korea’s “New Type SLBM”: More Political Than Military Significance
Commenters, please limit your comments to a short paragraph = 5 lines. I'm not ungrateful - but can't write 2 or 3 short articles per week if I'm fielding essay length comments. Pete.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Commenters, please limit your comments to a short paragraph = 5 lines. I'm not ungrateful - but can't write 2 or 3 short articles per week if I'm fielding essay length comments. Pete.