About subs, military/naval, missiles, nuclear weapons & politics. New Aussie subs have been just talk since 2009. Collins upgrades of partial help. UUVs help more. POTUS may cancel AUKUS Virginias in 2031 as the USN needs all SSNs to the 2040s. Australian Gov ignores US higher priority Columbia SSBNs (one/year being commissioned 2029-2041). Meaning no new Virginias 2030-41? Shawn C and Gessler are excellent authors. Pete.
July 23, 2021
AIP for India Issues: Excellent Article for Donors
An excellent article by Ghalib Kabir has just been emailed to Donors.
This is regarding AIP and other sensitive tech for India - in the context of the Kalvari-classsubmarines and also P-75(I for India) tender process.
Commenters, please limit your comments to a short paragraph = 5 lines. I'm not ungrateful - but can't write 2 or 3 short articles per week if I'm fielding essay length comments. Pete.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Commenters, please limit your comments to a short paragraph = 5 lines. I'm not ungrateful - but can't write 2 or 3 short articles per week if I'm fielding essay length comments. Pete.