About subs, military/naval, missiles, nuclear weapons & politics. New Aussie subs have been just talk since 2009. Collins upgrades of partial help. UUVs help more. POTUS may cancel AUKUS Virginias in 2031 as the USN needs all SSNs to the 2040s. Australian Gov ignores US higher priority Columbia SSBNs (one/year being commissioned 2029-2041). Meaning no new Virginias 2030-41? Shawn C and Gessler are excellent authors. Pete.
October 26, 2020
RN's Future Dreadnought OR USN's Columbia SSBN Better?
Should the video title "Which is better !! Royal Navy’s Dreadnought vs US Navy’s Columbia, Future submarines" be asked at all?
Commenters, please limit your comments to a short paragraph = 5 lines. I'm not ungrateful - but can't write 2 or 3 short articles per week if I'm fielding essay length comments. Pete.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Commenters, please limit your comments to a short paragraph = 5 lines. I'm not ungrateful - but can't write 2 or 3 short articles per week if I'm fielding essay length comments. Pete.